InBody Body Composition Scan
If you’ve been looking for a BOD POD near you, look no further. Our machine will give you all the numbers you need to fully understandyour body composition.
.Are you looking to “lose weight and get toned.” This is great and now we can take it a step farther and put a number on it. The goal now becomes fat loss and/or muscle gain.
There are a few ways you can measure your progress. Body weight scale, Omron Monitor, Body Fat calipers but nothing beats our Inbody Composition Scanner.
Here’s the deal:
- The scan takes less than 1 minute and is non-invasive.
- You get a full print out of everything your body is composed of. (Look to the right here——>)
- Spend 15 minutes with a Coach to discuss your results and leave with a plan of action.
- Available for Non-Members as well.
Your biggest take-aways from the scan:
- Learn how much water is in your body. Are you dehydrated or not? (Body Composition Analysis)
- Based on your age, height, gender are you in the ideal range of bodyweight, pounds of muscle, and pounds of fat. (Muscle-Fat Analysis)
- Your body fat percentage. (Obesity Analysis)
- Find out how much lean muscle is in each of your limbs and your trunk. (Segmental Lean Analysis)
- Learn how much fat loss or muscle gain you need to get to the ideal range for you individually. Now we can put a number on how many pounds to lose exactly. (Body Fat=Lean Body Mass Control)
- Find out what your daily calorie intake should be based off your BMR and goals whether it be losing fat, gaining muscle or exchanging weight. We use the BMR number with a multiplier based on your activity level. (Basal Metabolic Rate)
Knowledge can be powerful if you use it to make informed decisions that support your goals. Schedule your InBody Scan today to effortlessly and intelligently track the progress of your results using reliable information.