YOU'VE GOT QUESTIONS?
We’ve got answers!
Do I need to be in shape before I get started?
Absolutely not. All new members start in a Foundations classes where we take things slow, light and safe. Every single workout we do is scalable for all fitness levels. We find weights and movements that are comfortable for you.
Is it like what I see on TV?
What you see on TV are the best of the best in the CrossFit world and make up less than 1% of the CrossFit population. At Wreck Room you will see people of all fitness levels.
How does each class work?
We pride ourselves on having a lot of structure. Each class begins exactly right on the hour and is finished in one hour. Each class also starts with a quick rundown of how the hour will go. Each class has four components already planned out: Warm-up, strength/skill work, WOD (conditioning work) and cool down/stretching. We also go over each component in more detail prior to starting.
Why does it cost more than a regular gym?
Simply put: You get what you pay for. Need more reasons?
- You have a coach. Yes, so does everyone else in the class but that coach pays attention and is there to check your form, provide immediate correction and motivate you.
- We program everything for you. No one wants to sit and choose the workouts themselves. You don’t have to worry about what you’ll be doing or if the equipment you need is available. We program the workouts way ahead of time with many goals in mind.
- Community. Wreck Room is full of people who care about you, want to see you succeed and will help motivate you to succeed.
- Accountability. The group of friends you gain here will keep you accountable for coming in regularly.
What are all the acronyms and terms?
Your coach will always go over each WOD with you at the beginning of class. You are not expected to memorize all of the “CrossFit Acronyms” but you will catch on in no time.
How is Wreck Room different from traditional gyms?
- Traditional gym: Have you ever tried to use a piece of equipment but the person “using” has been doing so for 30 minutes while being on their phone the whole time?
- Wreck Room: No one has a phone in the workout space. All of the info you need is on the monitors and written on the whiteboard and you always have your own equipment and space for each workout!
- Traditional gym: You pick your own workouts. You get bored of the same routine week and after and don’t know where to find something new or how to do it.
- Wreck Room: We program your warm-ups, workouts and cool downs every day for 8 weeks at a time with an end goal in mind. Your WOD is different every single day you are here and you use your full body every day.
- Traditional Gym: You see many more people there every day but do you know their names or anything about them?
- Wreck Room: We have a strong community of like-minded people who are here to have fun, work hard and support each other. Working out in a group setting is a great way to motivate you and make you push harder than you would by yourself. It’s also a great way to network and meet people from all different backgrounds, hobbies and careers.
THE TIME FOR CHANGE IS NOW!WE ARE HERE TO SUPPORT YOU
SCHEDULE A NO-SWEAT INTRO
Come in and meet our knowledgeable and caring staff and we will get you on your way to achieving your fullest potential.